Humboldt, California 1 arc-second DEM
The 1-second Humboldt, California Elevation Grid provides bathymetric data in ASCII
raster format of 1-second resolution in geographic coordinates. This grid is strictly
for tsunami inundation modeling
Cite this dataset when used as a source.
|Search and Download
DEM text search tool
Text search tool for locating completed and planned DEMs.
Graphic geo-spatial search tool for locating completed and planned DEMs.
- ESRI Arc ASCII (Version: 1)
||DOC/NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC > National Geophysical Data Center, NESDIS, NOAA, U.S. Department
||NOAA/PMEL/Center for Tsunami Research (NCTR)
Documentation links not available.
- NOAA/PMEL/Center for Tsunami Research (NCTR)
|Data Presentation Form:
|Dataset Progress Status
|Data Update Frequency:
||This grid was developed through funding from the National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation
Program. It will be updated as better data become available.
||This grid was constructed for use in tsunami inundation modeling
| Use Limitations
- Not to be used for navigation. Although these data are of high quality and useful
for planning and modeling purposes, they are not suitable for navigation. For navigation,
please refer to the NOS nautical chart series.
- Produced by the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center. Not subject to copyright protection
within the United States.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that these data are accurate and reliable
within the limits of the current state of the art, NOAA cannot assume liability for
any damages caused by any errors or omissions in the data, nor as a result of the
failure of the data to function on a particular system. NOAA makes no warranty, expressed
or implied, nor does the fact of distribution constitute such a warranty.
|| Unknown to Unknown
|Spatial Reference System:
|Spatial Bounding Box Coordinates:
|Spatial Coverage Map:
- DEM > Digital Elevation Model
- DOC/NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC > National Geophysical Data Center, NESDIS, NOAA, U.S. Department
- WDC/MGG, BOULDER > World Data Center for Marine Geology and Geophysics, Boulder
- H: 1 meter - < 30 meters
- V: < 1 meter
- Coastal Relief
- Gridded elevations
- DATA ANALYSIS AND VISUALIZATION > GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS > WEB-BASED GEOGRAPHIC
- DATA MANAGEMENT/DATA HANDLING > DATA SEARCH AND RETRIEVAL
- DATA ANALYSIS AND VISUALIZATION > VISUALIZATION/IMAGE PROCESSING
- Continent > North America > United States of America > California
- Ocean > Pacific Ocean
- Vertical Location > Land Surface
- Vertical Location > Sea Floor
- West Coast
- Humboldt County
| Use Constraints
|| No constraint information available
|| Fee information not available.
GEODAS Vol 2, Ver 4.1 and Global Relief
- Description of Source: Source Contribution: bathymetric data values; Source Type: online
- Temporal extent used:
1890-01-01 to 2001-01-01
1:25000 and 1:63360 hydrographic vectors, 7.5-minute digital raster graphics
- Description of Source: Source Contribution: topographic elevation contours and shoreline; Source Type: online
- Temporal extent used:
1982-01-01 to 1982-01-01
|| Lineage statement not available.
| Processing Steps
| Processing Environment
||Native Dataset Environment: Microsoft Windows 2000 Version 5.2 (Build 3790) Service
Pack 2; ESRI ArcCatalog 126.96.36.1990
Metadata Last Modified: 2014-10-29
For questions about the information on this page, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org