|Records of Lead and Other Heavy Metal Inputs to Sediments of the Ala Wai Canal, Oahu, HI|
|Four cores are given: G8, G8B, M21, and M3. For each core, a printable table file (*.PRN) and a spreadsheet (*.WK3) are provided. The file names reflect the sediment core ID. Documentation of techiques and context are provided in the bibliographic reference: De Carlo, Eric H. and Khalil J. Spencer, 1995, Records of Lead and Other Heavy Metal Inputs to Sediments of the Ala Wai Canal, O’ahu, Hawai’i, Pacific Science vol. 49, no. 4, p. 571-491.Project: Records of Lead and Other Heavy Metal Inputs to Sediments of the Ala Wai Canal, Oahu, HawaiiFunding: NSF (PI: P.Fryer, Young Scholars Program) and NOAA-UH Sea Grant College Program under institutional grant NA89AA-D-SG063 project R/ME-1PD to G.M.McMurty and E.H. DeCarloFiles in the data set:Tab-delimited Version Spreadsheet Version Core Date Longitude LatitudeG8BTAB.PRN G8BTAB.WK3 core G8B July 1992 157 49’ 20’’ W 21 16’ 49’’ NG8TAB.PRN G8TAB.WK3 core G8 July 1991 157 49’ 20’’ W 21 16’ 49’’ NM21TAB.PRN M21TAB.WK3 core M21 July 1991 157 49’ 37’’ W 21 17’ 06’’ NM3TAB.PRN M3.WK3 core M3 July 1991 157 50’ 18’’ W 21 17’ 29’’ N The data were sent to NCEI by Dr. Eric DeCarlo for distribution.|
|Get the Data|
|Access||Format(s)||Distributor(s) / Contact Info||Instructions / Constraints|
- Publisher’s landing page
- Information about the data set, all access options, and complete documentation.
- Data files and documentation
- All originator’s data files and documentation.
- Format version:
(version is unknown)
- free online download
- Use Limitation
- Please cite the originator of the data set, the date downloaded, and the National Centers for Environmental Information, NOAA, as the source of the data.
- Produced by the NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. Not subject to copyright protection within the United States.
- Legal Constraints
- Use Limitation
- While every effort has been made to ensure that these data are accurate and reliable within the limits of the current state of the art, NOAA cannot assume liability for any damages caused by any errors or omissions in the data, nor as a result of the failure of the data to function on a particular system. NOAA makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor does the fact of distribution constitute such a warranty.
- Access to this dataset is unrestricted.
- Security Constraints