|DY1103 Gulf of Alaska ME70|
|ME70 data collected during the NOAA ship Oscar Dyson summer 2011 Gulf of Alaska pollock survey.|
|Get the Data|
|Access||Format(s)||Distributor(s) / Contact Info||Instructions / Constraints|
- Water Column Sonar Data Map Viewer
- Interactive map viewer to allow discovery and access to water column sonar data
- Kongsberg/Simrad ME70 raw format
- Format version:
(version is inapplicable)
- Format specification:
Kongsberg/Simrad ME70 raw files are functionally equivilent to Ex60 raw files and contain power and optionally angular position data with each beam identified by an independent transducer channel. See the Simrad ME70 interface specification manual for further information.
- Ordering Instructions
- Contact the NGDC Water Column Sonar Data Manage to order data
- Use Limitation
- Data not to be used for navigation.
- These data are considered raw and have not been subjected to the NOAA’s quality control or quality assurance procedures. They are released for limited public use as preliminary data to be used only with appropriate caution. NOAA cannot assume liability for any damages caused by any errors or omissions in the data, nor as a result of the failure of the data to function on a particular system. NOAA makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor does the fact of distribution constitute such a warranty.
- Produced by the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center. Not subject to copyright protection within the United States.
- Legal Constraints
- Use Limitation
- Citation Recommendation: Cite as: Alaska Fisheries Science Center (2011): Water Column Sonar Data Collection (DY1103, ME70). National Geophysical Data Center, NOAA. doi:10.7289/V5KK98PX [access date]
- Data is publicly available and free to use