Tool Bar Help
click on an icon below for more information about each tool
- Click on the legend/layer button, if necessary, to make the list of layers visible.
- Click the "active" option next to the layer that you wish to query.
- Click the "visible" option if not already selected.
- The selected layer will now be active on the map.
How to create a dragged rectangle:
- Position your cursor in the upper lefthand corner of the rectangle.
- Hold down the mouse button while dragging the cursor to the lower righthand corner.
- Release the mouse button to complete the rectangle.
Close this browser window when finished if you came from an ArcIMS screen
click here to go to more help