Setting Up Oxygen
Most recent version is 14.2. (--13:37, 2 April 2013 (MDT))
How to download and set up Oxygen XML Editor at NGDC.
- Go to: http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_editor.html
- Select big red Download button
This workflow was tested on a windows computer.
- Select Oxygen.exe and save to a directory that you have write access to (..not C:/Programs)
- Follow the directions as prompted
- There will be a pop-up box that prompts you to check the types of files to support: make sure you SELECT the box for *.XML
- Open Oxygen XML Editor from your desktop
- There will be a pop-up box that prompts you for the license key
- Select 'Use license server'
- Select 'Standalone Server'
- Host: Foghorn
- Port: 12346
- Click OK