U.S. Tsunami Program Coastal Water Level Data Inventory
- The first column is the 7-digit National Ocean Service (NOS) station ID. Hover to show name and highlight map location.
- Reported tsunami waves are shown in black. Hover to show date and height.
- Select a blue box on the timeline to access water level data and data products.
- Scroll, pan, and zoom the timeline.
- Although not part of the U.S. Tsunami Program, Great Lakes water level stations collecting data at 1-minute intervals are included here due to their high temporal resolution.
Select a Data Source